Question
Posted by: HD | 2007/04/12

Pregnant, but no nausea

I'm about 8 wks now but are only going to see the gynae in a week's time. I'm not nauseous at all and don't feel extra tired either. My breasts are sore and I have a white discharge now all the time. But other than that I still feel the same. I don't have any spotting and just some period pains, but I believe that is normal. Is it normal not to be nauseous or is it still coming?

It is normal. Not all women have nausea.

3
Posted by: bonnie | 2007/04/13

hi there,

I am 7w 1d pregnant and also have absolutely no symptoms, no nausea, no tiredness only tender breasts.
we might still become a bit more nauseas later on around 10-12 weeks, but we also might be lucky and feel nothing. my mother gave had two girl pregnancies with absolutely no symptoms. so dont worry about it, we are just lucky!
bonnie

Reply to bonnie
Posted by: AD | 2007/04/12

Consider yourself Lucky... NAUSEA is the worst thing ever... YOU CANNOT OPERATE...

Reply to AD
Posted by: Melz | 2007/04/12

I was hardly sick either - maybe 5 days and i'm 11 weeks now. It may still be coming or you might be lucky.
Everything else is normal what you have listed. The tiredness may still come - it's the type where you just can;t be bothered to do anything.

Reply to Melz