Question
Posted by: Momy | 2004/01/28

PREGNANT AND UNDER WEIGHT

Im 13 weeks pregnant and weigh 48kg and worried that ill have have anuhealthy baby since i fell pregnant i lost my apetite and try to have all the suppliments and take mutly vit and folic acid and formance..I try to force myself to eat but I dont gain any wait and my app does not improve.. pls advise me..on what to do..

There is a higher chance of the baby not growing properly if you are vey underweight. If you do not feel like eating, try supplements like Build up. Your doctor should also monitor the baby's growth very carefully.