Question
Posted by: Jade | 2005/11/28

Pregnant and Spotting

I am 11 weeks pregnant, and had one spot of blood this morning after intercourse with hubby. It happened two weeks ago also, but it was more pinkish very light. This only happens after intercourse.

Could it mean miscarriage or should we just abstain from having intercourse for a while.

Please help.

Thanks.

It may be a cervical irritation which is common in pregnancy. Perhaps you should abstain for a while. Also have it checked by your gynaecologist.

3
Posted by: Nto | 2005/11/28

Also had the same problem and phoned my Gynea and he told me to abstain a bit from sex as it also happened after intercourse.

Reply to Nto
Posted by: Angie | 2005/11/28

Dont stress to much i also had the same problem after i had sex with hubby i was spotting a little. It was just because my cervix was irratated. That may why you r spotting as well. If you dont happy about it go and see you dr.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: andy | 2005/11/28

Hi Jade
I don't mean to alarm you but that is how my MC started, pink discharge after intercourse.So rather abstain for a while and have yourself checked out by your GP or gynae.

Reply to andy