Question
Posted by: LERATO | 2004/11/17

PREGNANT AND RAZOR PAINS

I AM 20 WEEKS PREGNANT, 27 YEARS OF AGE, FIRST PREGNANCY. DURING THE FIRST MONTH I WOULD WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FEELING SEVERE DISCOMFORT ON MY STOMACH. ON THE 12TH WEEK I WAS MY OBSTETRICIAN INFORMED ME THAT MY BABY WAS BRIDGE.

A WEEK LATER I STARTED TO FEEL SOME PAINS S IF A RAZOR WAS CUTTING FROM THE CROWN OF MY WOMB DOWN , AT THE SAME TIME I COULD FEEL SOME PAIN LIKE SPASM IN COLON. ACCOMPANIED BY A DISCOMFORT AS IF MY UTERUS WAS LOWERING ESPECIALLY WHEN I WALK.

I IMMEDIATELY INFORMED MY OBSTETRICIAN WHO INFORMED ME THAT HE DID NO HAVE AN IDEA PROBABLY COULD BE THAT THE BABY IS BRIDGE. THE BEST THING TO IS TO WAIT UNTIL THE BABY IS BORN AUTOMATICALLY THE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT WILL GO AWAY.

PLEASE HELP.

If your doctor examined you and found nothing wrong, then it may be that the pains are from stretching of the ligaments. This is often helped by Panado.