Question
Posted by: lost | 2008/01/08

pregnant and pills

Hello. You replied to my question (1793) saying the pills would be ok but it depends on how much we drank 6w pregnant. This is more or less what we had. Is this going to be a problem? My day 3 was on the 22nd Nov
Begining of december: first weekend, some shooters and about 4 whiskys, second week about 3 whiskys for the week 3rd week about 5brutals and 1whiskey for 1 day then from the 24 des until the 1jan maybe 5-6 bot of brutals/savanhas a day and about 4 whiskeys, 3 amarulas. Then from then on about 2-3 bottels of brutlas a day. Thank you so much.

5-6 bottles of alcohol per day is pretty heavy. With this sort of intake, there would be about a 30% chance of fetal alcohol syndrome. There is unfortunately no way of knowing if this is the case until after the birth.