Question
Posted by: mconjwana | 2008/01/04

pregnant and pain- pls answer urgently

I had a pregnancy test and it was positive but I am feeling a lot of pain more like period pain in my bladder please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to see the Doctor he told me my woumb is swollen is it normal if your pregnant or I have a problem ??

I presume that the doctor meant that your womb was enlarged, which is normal for pregnancy. Mild cramps are normal. Severe pain needs further assessment.

1
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/01/04

I want to advise you to be carefull.Anything that feels painful when you are pregnant can be harmfull to you and your baby.

I had stomachache and went to the doc he put a scan to check if the baby was fine and it was fine but the following day I lost my baby at only 13wks.I was so relieved when he said it wasnt affecting my baby but it did.People said to me I was in labour ,it was my first I didnt know but the doc was should konw better,my water broke and I called my doc he said I mustnt panic until I see blood but it was too late then.
Dont relax until the pain is gone because youll never know.

Hope everything will go well throughout your pregnancy
Pumi

Reply to Pumi