Question
Posted by: snuggles | 2005/07/18

pregnant and no appeteit

I'm about 17 weeks pregnant and have no appetiet. I don't have any cravings, I'm off dairy products & anything sweet. Me being of dairy products, will it have any effect on the baby. I can't stand them as they leave my mouth feeling off, and this also applies to sweet things. I sometimes feel like this baby is trying to get me off food completely. Please advice!

Snuggles, as long as you take calcium there is no need to eat dairy products. You must just eat a balanced meal as far as you can and of course you can’t stop eating – it will deprive your baby of nutrients and this may definitely cause him to be less intelligent or something even worse. You can also drop DietDoc a line and ask her for a diet. Good luck.