Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/01/03

pregnant and need advice

I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and i had a d&c done. I was 5 weeks already. I recently found out that I am pregnant and I am 5-6 weeks again. What are the possibilites of me having another miscarriage? Please I cannot go through the same trauma again.

The chances of a second miscrariage are about 10%, so there is a much higher chance of a normal pregnancy. You should see your doctor as soon as possible though to confirm that all is well with the pregnancy.

2
Posted by: Lilly | 2008/01/07

I went to the doctor on Friday and he confirmed that I was pregnant. He said that the only one that confirm if the baby is ok is my gynea and he will only be available in February to do a scan and other tests.

Reply to Lilly
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/01/04

Hi Lilly
I read here that you have to wait at least 3mnths to fall preggies again.Go to a gynae and let him check if you are really preggies.It happened to me.I thought I was preggies again but I wasnt, 2tests came positive and yesterday went to see the doc but only to find out there was some products left inside.

Reply to Pumi