Question
Posted by: rm | 2004/10/20

pregnant and nauseous

hi
can somebody please recommend any cures for nausea. i have tried ginger ale. it does not work. my nausea is not only in the morning it is throughout the day and i am barely eating.

You need to have some anti-emetics prescribed by your GP.

2
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/21

now I dont feel so alone !! how far are you ?? Im having the very same problem !

try Vomifene it sort of helps! (from time to time)
if you find something else PLEASE let me know

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: M | 2004/10/20

You can get Vomifene from any pharmacy (with a prescription from your gynea) - though it didn't work for me! Try eating small frequent meals/snacks. Also try cream crackers, marie biscuits or toast. Good luck, I know the feeling! Had "morning sickness" up to 24 weeks!

Reply to M