Question
Posted by: lynette | 2005/11/17

pregnant and medication

If you are pregant and don't know it yet say a week or 2. What would happend if you have taken medication for a cold and painkillers for a headache.

You would need to be more specific as to what the medications were.

1
Posted by: Declan's mom | 2005/11/18

Hi Lynette,

I didn't know i was already 2 months pregnant and I was still tking protein shakes, fat burners etc - as i still had my monthlies! My gorgeous son turned out super strong..i think that comes from all teh protein he had!! But seriously your little bean lies in a protective sack..but it is wise to confirm via blood tests that you are pregnant and speak to a doctor asap. I know that the only meds you can tke while preggies is Panado!

Good luck!

Reply to Declan's mom