Question
Posted by: Rosie | 2007/12/13

Pregnant and in pain...

Hi - I hope I'm at the correct expert...

I have been sufferring from terrible joint pain for almost two years and after going through all the tests was finally diagnosed as having Fibromyalgia. I was immediately put on Tremacet (Painkiller), Zoliped? (Sleeping tablet), and Tremaline? (Anti depressant). I was on these three medicines for two weeks when I found out that I was pregnant and so had to stop all medications. The problem is now the pain is coming back with a vengeance and I have no way of keeping it under control. All my doctors have told me take panados (which have literally NO effect) for the pain and just tough it out. But it is getting really unbareable and no one seems to understand the agony I'm feeling. There has got to be something else I can do other than Panados, hot baths and hot water bottles. It's getting to a point where I am so sore when I get home from work that I go straight to a hot bath and then straight to bed - and I am only 11 weeks pregnant. Please help?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

You can use salmon oil 2000mg daily - this will help control inflammation. Drink 2 liters purified water daily. Add traumeel tabs (one tab three times daily). Homoepathic injections will also help control the inflammation. Try and consult with a homoepath.

Dr Debbie