Posted by: Sneezy | 2008/07/06

Pregnant and Flu

I have a terrible flu, sore joints and everything. I know that most meds are no-nos during pregnancy, but is there anything at all to make things easier?
I need to be at the top of my game this week and I feel like rubbish.
Just been drinking ginger/lemon drinks, but they're not doing much. Also been taking the odd panado for pain and fever, also not doing much.

You can take regular Panado. Benylin cough syrup is okay if you have a cough. If the flu persists for more than a a week, am antibiotic may be necessary.

Posted by: Paddy | 2008/09/11

Im 19 weeks pregnant and I have been diagnosed with TB. I went for a IC-drain when I was 13 weeks 3 days. Im on TB medication and will be finishing in January 2009. My concern is I' m suffering from severe back ache and have been popping panado' s to try ease the pain. I' ve also tried hot water bottle and nothing seems to help. Every night my husband will message my back but still the pain worsen, What do I need to do, please help.

Reply to Paddy
Posted by: Tee | 2008/07/08

Im 1month and i have flu..stuffy head,blocked nose. what must i take?

Reply to Tee