Question
Posted by: joey | 2005/12/13

pregnant and cramping

3 weeks pregnant, period pain like cramps, on and off, no discharge

Mild cramps are quite common in early pregnancy. As long as you have had a scan and the fetus is in the right place, there should not be any need for concern.

2
Posted by: anon | 2005/12/14

I am ttc and waiting for the end of the week when my p is due before I do a HPT but I also started getting period-like stomach cramps this morning. I usually have a very short period (2/3 days) and I dont usually get cramps. I only hope that it is a sign of pregnancy and not my p :(

Reply to anon
Posted by: Two 2 | 2005/12/13

Congrats!

It is one of the symptoms / signs of early pregnancy. Alot of changes and stretching is occuring in your uterus at the moment.

Maybe just check what GynaeDoc's says.

Good luck!

Reply to Two 2