Question
Posted by: Senny | 2007/07/24

Pregnant again

My baby just turned 10 months on the 19 July.... yesterday I did a home test after I had a consistand headache and dizziness and was positive.

I am really nt ready for the 2nd baby NOT NOW - I should be 2 weeks pregnant.. I need to terminate this pregnancy. there are lot of things that are happening to my life right now.

You guys really help me with my first baby and now he is a blessing to me. Please advise me on who to contact for an abortion.

Senny

See answer to your other posting.

2
Posted by: kay | 2007/07/25

Please dont kill a brother or a sister for your litte one. It will be well. Just be strong for your kids please.

Reply to kay
Posted by: vee | 2007/07/24

I understand what you are syaing but you do not realize that it is a real blessing to have children !! They are sent from heaven , from God !!!!

Reply to vee