Question
Posted by: E | 2008/01/29

Pregnant after Norlevo

I drank the morning after pill on 1 january, less than 12 hours after we had sex. That was day 7 of my cycle. I didn't have any side effects or bleeding during the last month. My period was due exactly a week ago. There is no sign of it yet. I have done 3 HPT's during this last week. last one this morning. All were negative. What is wrong? Shouldn't one of them been negative if I was pregnant? If I am not pregnant, what is wrong?

Please help!

If the tests are nagative, then you are probably not pregnant. Norlevo can upset the cycle and cause a delayed period.

1
Posted by: C | 2008/01/29

I am currently experiencing the exact same thing. I took Norlevo on 29th DEc. One month later still no cycle....however when takin my 1st test yesterday...first result was negative. About 3 hrs later test showed positive. How accurate are these tests and when should one check the result.

Reply to C