Question
Posted by: Janet | 2010/10/26

Pregnant after 3 ceasars

I am 29 years old. I''ve had 3 ceasars and am currently 5 months pregnant. This time around I am feeling very heavy and am swollen down there everyday. For the past week i have not been able to keep food down and also have diarrhea.

Should I be concerned about the heaviness and the being swollen. And is there a connection between the heavinss and the diarrhea.

It may be that there is some pulling on the sacr causing the heavins but this is nothing to worry about. You may have a tummy bug. this has not connection to the caesareans.

2