Posted by: lulu | 2008/12/04


I had an ectoptic in 2006, miscarriage 2007 and now I am pregnant, I want this baby with my heart and so does my husband. I just need to know if I should visit a doctor and double check if everything is alright. My periods in September were not normal I went to 5 days instead of my normal 7 and in October did not go at all, could this mean I actually fell pregnant in September then I might me more than 7 weeks or so which mean my baby' s heart beat is now visible on the scanner. I am scared of being disappointed

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should definitely see a doctor to check that all is well, especially with your background. You could have fallen pregnant in September.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: DDK | 2008/12/04

7 weeks is definately far enough to see the heartbeat... If you feeling worried rather make an appointment with your gynae. They are usually very understanding - and know the stress of wanting to find out if everything is okay.

Make an appointment rather, stressing about the Little One is not good for either of you!

take care of yourself...

Reply to DDK

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.