Question
Posted by: kk | 2008/06/10

pregnant?

my last actual period was 19 - 23/04/08. Last month I only bled for 1 day on the 20/05/08 (light & thin, not my usual period) My period hasn't come yet up to now but I feel nauseas, vomiting, abdominal pain, painful breast and Im tired all the time. I did a pregnancy test (urine & blood test) last month before my 1 day period occured and it was negative then. Could it be possible that I am pregnant now? Is it possible to fall pregnant if I never had a proper period?

Yes it is possible. Do a blood test

2
Posted by: kk | 2008/06/11

Im so upset..... I did a urine test this morning & its negative. I just cant understand it.... my breast tingle and are so sensitive. Last nite I woke up everytime my hubby touched against my breast. I also just burst into tears for no reason at dinner. I have headaches, lower back ache and period like pain with no sign of my period still!

Reply to kk
Posted by: M | 2008/06/10

Hi kk,

Maybe you tested too early. Do another test now. You have all the symptoms of a pregnancy. Keep me updated.

Reply to M