Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/06/04

Pregnant ???

Good day Gynae

I would like to know if you can help me. I've had my period like 2 and a half weeks ago. I've missed my pill the whole last week. And on Friday night me and my husband had sex, with a condom.

Since Monday I've been very nausious and bloated. So know I want to know is it too early to do a pregnancy test? Is there some other symptons I must have a look out for.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanking you,
Me

It would be too early to test. Unfortunately your period may also be altered from missing the Pill. You will have to wait at least 2 weeks before considering testing.

3
Posted by: blade | 2008/06/05

my partner having some funny disoders on her body her breast is swollen and she sometimes fill tired and like vomitting and afraid to check for pregnancy.

please help!

regards blade

Reply to blade
Posted by: Me | 2008/06/04

Hi Karyn

Thank you so much for your reply, it's highly appreciated.

Have a lovely day !!!

Kindest regards,
Me

Reply to Me
Posted by: karyn | 2008/06/04

i def think its too early to test. also i dont think you are pregnant, especially if u used a condom.
u might be nauseaus from not taking the pill for so long.

Reply to karyn