Question
Posted by: Petro | 2008/01/24

Pregnant

I was on Nordette for 2 and half years and on Yasmin for the last month. We now want to start a family - approximately how long will it take for me to fall pregnant?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping contraception.

2
Posted by: goody | 2008/01/24

i like how u answer peoples questions.pls help me i want to have a baby boy.how will i go about it?

Reply to goody
Posted by: Maya | 2008/01/24

It can take 3 months for the pill to exit your system and your cycle to re-establish itself.
That being said, some women fall pregnant straight away and others take longer.
Remember it can take a normal healthy couple anywhere up to a year to fall pregnant. Good luck, and enjoy the practice:)

Reply to Maya