Question
Posted by: possibly pregnant | 2007/06/21

pregnant?

hi, please can you help me.

i am about 2-3 weeks late with my period, and have stopped taking ht pill for about 3 months now. i took a home pregnancy test wich came out positive and went to the dr the next day. when the dr did the test it came out as slight positive as 1 of the lines was a slightly red. the dr said it is a possible pregnancy but have to wait about a week to be defnate. I cant hadle the anticipation & im dying to now...could this actually be a pregnancy or am i just getting excited for nothing??

I'm afraid I agree with the doctor and you will have to wait to know for sure.

1
Posted by: K | 2007/06/21

do you mean you stopped taking hormone therapy pill? this can affect the result of a preg test and say its positive. if you havent been taking any hormone or fertility meds then i would say its a BFP!!! i know this waiting game totally sux. i have freaked myslef out so much. keep getting neg hpts but feel pregs and now this whole phantom preg thing has blown my mind. GOODLUCK!!!!!

Reply to K