Question
Posted by: miss A | 2007/06/11

pregnant??

Hi doc i have a 21 day cycle and i had unprotected sex 4 days after my period,i heard that one can't fall pregnant between the first and ninth day after the periods .what are the chances of me falling pregnant ??don't wanna be pregnant .

Ovulation as you know occurs about 14 days prior to your next expected period but this is not hard and fast rule. You should be protecting yourself. If you miss your period i suggest you do a hpt.

2
Posted by: Skillie | 2007/06/12

If you dont wanna be pregnant then why didn't you use a condom.

Reply to Skillie
Posted by: didi | 2007/06/11

there is a possibllity because i fell pregnant 5 - 6 days after my period.good luck and all the best!!

Reply to didi