Question
Posted by: Semi | 2007/06/04

Pregnant?

Hi Doc, i am currently on Nur Isterate as my contraceptives, i started using it last month, so i was still expecting my periods for this month. My periods were suppose to come last week monday but still they didnt come.

I wanted to know if its possible for me to fall pregnant, cause i am very nervous. i got a miscariage early March, and i am very scared that what if i get another one this time.

If you have not had unprotected sex before starting Nuristerate, pregnancy would be unlikely. Periods can stop straight away on Nursiterate.

2
Posted by: Semi | 2007/06/04

HI
Nix. I have sent you the e-mail.

Reply to Semi
Posted by: nix | 2007/06/04

hey there girl. been struggling to get hold of you on email. why are you on contaception???? if your period is that late, do a home test. but it could also just be your body adjusting to the pill. let me know.

Reply to nix