Question
Posted by: MOO | 2007/05/14

PREGNANT?

I have had my period on the 29 april 07. I had ot for 3days and was very light. I had a pain in my right hand side a day or 2 after that. My breasts are very tender lately especially my nipples, and they seem to be getting bigger. Could I be pregnant?

It is possible. Check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: MOO | 2007/05/16

I did do pregnancy home test and was negative. My breasts are still sore and feel heavy and I am very tired. What else could this be?

Reply to MOO
Posted by: **** | 2007/05/15

If you are unsure do a pregnancy test or a blood test to confirm if you are pregnant of not. That would be the best way to tell. Hope this helps

Reply to ****