Question
Posted by: Shany | 2007/03/14

Pregnant?

I am not sure what is wrong. For about two to three weeks from the early afternoon into the evening my abdomen and stomach get swollen and hard and it feels heavier. My last period was about three weeks ago but it was irregular. I have very sore and tender breasts, I am nauseus and dizzy. I am on the pill but a month and a bit ago I took anti biotics. Please advise

It sounds like hormonal symptoms, possibly because the antibiotics interfered with the Pill.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/15

You will only know if you are pregnant when you miss your period. You can do a preg test 2 days after a missed period. See if gynaedoc has any differing advice regarding your symptoms:)

Reply to Maya