Question
Posted by: Michell | 2007/03/14

Pregnant????

I have a bit of a dilemma. My last complete period was on the 1-4 February 07. Then another one on the 23-24 February, which was very light. Since then I've experienced a feeling like nausea, a pulling sensation in my uterus. I also get light headaches and my breasts are tender. I've been taking folic acid and iron tablets for about 2 months now. I have taken a pregnancy test, but it shows negative.....Can someone please help me!!!!

I'd suggest that you see your doctor. It could be a false negative pregnancy test, or a cyst or hormone imbalance.

2
Posted by: GG | 2007/03/14

I had the same problem, except i my last day of my last period was on the 3rd Feb. i also did home test and urine test at the doc but it was negative. waiting back for my blood tests., but my doc did tell me that alot of women have been negative on the urine and positive on the blood. so like Lou said, i'd go have blood tests! they're the best way to find out!

Reply to GG
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/14

Go for a blood test to be sure - they are very reliable.

Reply to Lou