Question
Posted by: Hello | 2007/02/26

Pregnant?

I've been on and off the pill for periods of time. I am in a relationship - I have been having tender breasts, nausia and am very tired during the day. The tenderness started 2 weeks ago - my period is expected end of the week. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy or something else?

These are most likely hormonal effects from the Pill. It is too soon for pregnancy symptoms.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/26

Very often the early signs of pregnancy are similar to that of period symptoms. You can do a preg test as soon as 2 days after a missed period:)

Reply to Maya