Question
Posted by: CLEO | 2006/11/15

PREGNANT

I AM FEELING SOMETHING MOVING IN MY STOMACH AND I HAD A BABY 9 MONTHS AGO AND I HAD SEX WITH A CONDOM AND AFTER THAT TESTED MYSELF AGAIN AND IT WAS NEGATIVE CAN I BE PREGNANT AGAIN OR WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

If the test was nagtaive and you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.Tthe movement could be your bowels.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/15

You need to give more info, like how long ago you had sex, if you have had a period since etc.

You can only start feeling the baby's movements from about 4-5 months depending. If you have gas it can feel like bubbles in your tummy.
If you are in doubt, go for a blood test.

Reply to Lou