Question
Posted by: confused | 2006/07/20

Pregnant

I had unprotected intercourse this month, I took the morning after pill. My breasts are sensitive and I was stressing that I might be pregnant. The reason for this is that I am suppose to start my periods next week and yesterday I discovered some brown blood coming out and severe period pains, I know the MOA Pill messes up you menstrual cycle. At first I thought i am spotting but this morning I woke up and it is quite allot. I thing I just started early with my periods. Is there anyway that I can be pregnant??

The mornign after Pill is not 100% effective so it would be wise to check a pregnancy test, though it is most likely just your cycle which is disrupted.