Question
Posted by: Stressing | 2006/07/19

Pregnant

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last weekend, he did the pull out method! I am scared that I might be pregnant. My breast are extremely sensitve, I am only suppose to get my periods the last day of the month which is in two weeks. I have period pains and am spotting! is there anyway that I can be pregnant! Advise please!!!!!

The pain and spotting are probably ovulation, so pregnancy, while possible, is unlikely.

2
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/19

working it out, you could be ovulating, granted that your periods, areas Lucy said very regular, I am on the pill, and two weeks prior to mens, i get extreme discharge and sore breasts.

on a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate round day 14 - 16.
count the first day you were on last month, right through and you will know, in theory the only dangerous times, in a month are the ovualtaion dates.
hope this helps you out.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Lucy | 2006/07/19

If you are only due your period in 2 weeks time the spotting shouldn't be from implantation bleeding as this would fall closer to the time your period is due. If you are of a regular 28 day cycle then you should be fertile now and not last weekend.
How long are your periods? and are they regular? Was this the first time you had sex as this could have caused the spotting?

Reply to Lucy