Question
Posted by: Jessy | 2006/04/03

?pregnant?

I have missed my period for the past 2 months and thought I could be preggies. I did HPT and it was positive. I have not yet gone for the blood test, as I did not think the HPT gave a false positive. I experienced morning sickness for the past three weeks but it has now stopped.
I do eat a lot and a bit moody. Other than that I don't really feel preggy.
I don't have a medical aid at present and I need to do blood test. Where can I go around Pretoria?

*

1
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/04/03

Well, I also do not have medical. I just went to Du Boisons, but the test did cost quite a lot..
Try Pretoria Academic Hospital , 012 354 1000, maybe they will be able to do it, or tell you where to go..
Good luck, I know it's scary being preggies without medical, but somehow you do get through!

Reply to Pegs