Question
Posted by: mds611 | 2005/07/27

Pregnant?

I recently had intercourse and have now realised that my period,which should have started a few days ago,has not come about. Is there any product or drug that can be taken to abort the pregnancy after this period of time?

Yes, but you would need a prescription from a doctor.

1
Posted by: Thato | 2005/07/27

What?? Are you thinking of aborting? Please girl, I know it's your personal choice whatever you wanna do, but think about it first.

Maybe read the posting about abotion which was sent about a week ago, you might reconsider, PLIZ. I'm sorry I couldn't help you with what you were looking for.

Thato

Reply to Thato