Question
Posted by: Paranoid | 2005/07/21

Pregnant?

Am I being totally paranoid. I read on this forum you can still be pregant even if you get your periods if it is less then usual etc. I stopped using the pill on the last day I had sex and vomited the next morning. IIn the past 10 weeks I got my period a few times and very irregular and only for 3-4 days at a time and it's a lot less than usual. I did a pregnansy test after 20 days, it was negative(this was after my first short period. I'm now getting funny pains in my stomach which is way I am woried. Please tell me if I can relax.

It would be too soon for pregnancy symptoms even if you were pregnant. Your symptoms may be due to your body adjusting to being off the Pill.

1
Posted by: S | 2005/07/22

Dear Paraniod,

if you stopped using the pill, your body takes at least 3 months to adjust. If you suspect that you could be pregnant go for a blood test to make sure.

Reply to S