Question
Posted by: confused | 2005/06/29

Pregnant

My last period was the 28/04/2005, i did a test on the 6/06/2005 & it was positive, i then saw a gynae on the 08/06 and a scan was done but according to the dates the sac was very small, she then sent me for blood test the same day and two days later and the first one read 1109 and the second 1463, so there was growth but slow. on the eve of the 10/06 i started to bleed, i bled for 4days, thinking that i had a miscarriage, i then had another blood test done on the 20/06 & the results were 36?? something not sure, i saw the gynae today and according to the scan i am 5weeks pregnant, is that possible or what else could be the problem, i was told to play the waiting game for the next 4 weeks but i need something either to hope or not to, i am still feeling nauseous, tired and i still have cravings, is that a good sign?

If there was a fetus and a heart beat on the scan, that is a positive sign. The blood result of 36 does not fit though.

1
Posted by: JA | 2005/06/29

I am just as confused. At 4weeks and 1day my count was 119.
Something is not linning up. Hope you find and correct answer soon!!!!

JA
xxx

Reply to JA