Question

Pregnant?

i missed my pill for four days. Subsequent to that I had an early period. On the last day of my period, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He did not ejaculate inside of me although pre-come was present. What are my chances of becoming pregnant?

Unlikely as this would be the same as the placebo period which is usually 7 days. You should use extra precautions for the next two weeks and carry on with the Pill.

3
Posted by: Lulu | 2005/01/10

I agree with Pokkel although if you miss four days of your pill then you should be using other protection for a month. I think the chances of falling pregnant using the withdrawal method are slim - I know of plenty people who do that and haven't fallen pregnant.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: RIC | 2005/01/10

I'm 32 years old and did fall pregnant, i calculate and is now 13weeks . i'm i correct we concieved on the 4th of november 2004 is my weeks correct

Reply to RIC
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/01/10

If you went back onto the pill, then chances are almost zero

Reply to Pokkel