Question
Posted by: apple | 2004/12/01

pregnant????

Hi i am on the pill for a long time! Can i be pregnant? Even if i have not missed my period (because i am on the pill?) I just feel fat and i am excersing all the time i am an athlete 23 years old and feel very tired and lazy most times are there any sympotoms i can check for! On the pill, not loosing any weight and my tummy looks big?

Apple, I doubt that you’re pregnant if you’ve seen your period every month. You might have a thyroid problem, an insulin problem, adrenal gland problems, etc. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.