Question
Posted by: quest | 2004/11/24

Pregnant?

hi all,
pls i need clarity on something. i am a 25 years old, married lady (3 months)... i am wondering if i could be pregnant...i had intercourse during my ovulation period(last day of ovulation), and 8 days after intercourse, i got my preriod (heavily!). this was about 2 weeks ago. i know this means that i am not pregnant, but i have been feeling quite funny lately(nausea)...i took a home pregnant test, but it was negative.

Could i be pregnant anyway? any chances?

Regards,
Quest..

No, it does not appear that you are pregnant. The nausea must be due to something else.

3
Posted by: Jube Jube | 2004/11/24

Maybe the nausea is from the stress of your exams too?

If the symptoms persist, maybe you should see the doc? I know there is a bug going around. My whole family has been sick for the last three days.

Reply to Jube Jube
Posted by: quest | 2004/11/24

thanx jube....i had my period quiet heavily(lasted about 4 days), though it came about 2 days early...i was writing exams then, so i associated it coming early to stress..just wondering about the nuasea..

Thx

Reply to quest
Posted by: Jube Jube | 2004/11/24

Hi Girl,

I dont think so, if you had your period as per normal.

Reply to Jube Jube