Question
Posted by: hi | 2004/11/22

pregnant

pls could you list all the dangerous activities to avoid if pregnant,,what food sshould you stay away from,,and so forth...what would cause a misscarriage...?

I don't know that there is a list of all the things to avoid in pregnancy. Basically, you should try and follow a healthy diet, avoiding raw fish such as sushi or any uncooked foods. Overheatign your body can be a problem, so be careful with strenuous exercise and hot baths. You should start taking folate supplements too. Smoking and alcohol should be avoided.

6
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/22

You shouldn't do anything that is too much of a scare, like bungy sky diving or bumper cars,

Don't eat mayonaise and raw eggs, raw meat and soft cheeses (like feta and brie)

As friends and familty not to give you a fright (if they are keen on doing it, like a little brother or something) Don't drink coffee and alcohol. Remember to drink your vitamins and enough water.

To THembi,

I don't think that you are pregnant, if the test at the clinic showed negative it most probably was correct. If you still feel that you are, buy a Home pregnancy test and do it first thing tomorrow morning, it should give you a very accurate result by now. If it is negative, wait until your next period would have been due (from the previous one that you think is while your pregnant) If you get a period again you are definately not pregnant, if you're late do another test.

If you're not happy with the doctor's response go for a second opinion to be on the safe side.

All the best

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/22

HI

OH YES YOU ARE PRAGNANT, BUT TO BE SURE BUY HOME PRAGNANCY TEST AND TEST YOURSELF TODAY.

TRY TO AVOID FATTY FOOD, JUNK FOOD, START TAKING FOLIC ACID FOR THE BABY AND DRINK WATER,

GOODLUCK.

Reply to MABRR
Posted by: 1 | 2004/11/22

Thembis, If you want the doc or somebody else to respond to you, you need to send your request as a new message (where you see Post a reply written in blue). Do not reply to someone elses message with your request it confuses things. Maybe you should submit your request again. I hope you get an adequate response.

Reply to 1
Posted by: thembi | 2004/11/22

I don't enjoy mayonaise anymore, fatty food and the smell of some food when is cooked

Reply to thembi
Posted by: Thembis | 2004/11/22

Dr I feel dizzy my breasts have grown I have put on some wait some of clothes cannot fit me anymore I have some cravings

Reply to Thembis
Posted by: Thembis | 2004/11/22

Dr something strange is happening I still see my period even though is not a heavy one , but at the sometime I am pregnant my body has started changing my breasts are secreting something, but again last month I went to the clinic to do a pregnancy test it came out negative but I am very concern about this because I know I am pregnant, it is not the pregnancy in my mind I know my body I can feel is changing plz help I don't want to wait until is too late

Reply to Thembis