Question
Posted by: Minty | 2004/11/17

Pregnant?

Its been a month now sisnce i've stopped the onetime injection that lasted for three months(July-Septermber)been having intercourse thinking that i'm safe for another three months after i've stopped.
But,
For two weeks now i've been feeling kida funny, friday i felt so sick, i was dizzy, and nauseas, and i started pucking, before that i had period pains for few days and i though i was going to have my period and i'm still having pains and my breast started getting itchy and sore. And my moods changes all the time, i'm always tired and doesn't get enough sleep, and i've been having headaches. Can it be because i'm pregant. I tested myself on the 2 of this month and it was negative.

Best to check a blood pregnancy test.