Question
Posted by: Katey | 2004/11/11

Pregnant

Hi, I really need help. I started my last period on the 10th of October, I ovulated on the 25th of October. My next period was due on the 8th of November. On the 5 I "spotted" for +- 1 1/2 days. It was very dark in colour and more like a discharge. My breast are very tender and feel swolen and bigger, they feel very heavy. I have these white bumps on my nipples +- 5/6 on each. My back is very sore (which i think is too early to be a sign). After the spotting last week friday I have had no period. No symptoms that it is comming. I want to go for a pregnancy test but I am so scared of the dissapointment of not being preggies. Please help.

Sounds like pregnancy is a possibility. You should do the pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/11

Do a Home pregnancy test, it should be accurate be now, they are cheaper than blood tests and obtainable from clicks or any pharmacy.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica