Question
Posted by: bgirl | 2004/11/02

pregnant?

i am a teenage girl and bout a month back my boyfriend and i were intimate we did not have sex jus heavy petting a day after this incident i got my period it was the right date and my period was normal i was paranoid so i took a pregnancy test even though i had my period already the HPT was negative but now my period is late but we havnt not even been together since the day of my missed period i took anoth HPT which was negative and today a week later i took another 2 HPTs (different brands) which both showed negative, why is my period late is it possible im pregnant and the HPTs are all wrong? pls help me

From what you have said, you are not pregnant. Stress and worry can cause periods to be delayed.

1
Posted by: Dindy | 2004/11/02

You have to have intercoarse in order to fall pregnant! Your hormones sound like they are doing "flick flacks" in your body, which is normal as a teen. If so many HPT's say negative then negative it is! Just don't be silly and do something that you will regret for the rest of your life!

Reply to Dindy