Question
Posted by: Kim | 2004/11/02

Pregnant?

My period has always been irregular but the past two months it's been spot on until now. I am now almost two weeks late but I'm not sure if it's because I'm fasting or if I could be pregnant.
Any advise

It could be either. Do a pregnancy test to be sure.

5
Posted by: Kim | 2004/11/10

Got my monthly on Friday and it was terrible.

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Kim | 2004/11/04

I did the HPT, in fact I did three.The first two showed no results; I think the urine sample wasn't enough. The one I took this morning showed negative and there's still no signs of my period.
Should I be alarmed and see a doctor or justwait it out?

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Kim | 2004/11/03

No nausea or dizziness that's why I'm so confused. Besides a slight headache the first few days, the fast has been fine. Gonna get the HPT and will let you know.

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Saarah | 2004/11/02

Do you feel any nausea or dizziness at all. Do you feel that this year's fast is any different or harder? I felt so terrible during my first week and a half of fasting year and my period was also late. I did a HPT last week and found out I am pregnant. My doctor advised that I shouldnt even think about fasting. Do the test and see because it cant be good for you or the baby if you are pregnant. Good luck.

Reply to Saarah
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/02

Hi, Kim...

Id say do a HPT home pregnancy Test
I fast every year and it has never effected my period ....

good luck !

Reply to Ang22