Question
Posted by: BackAgain | 2005/07/26

Pregnant - 1 year after ectopic

Hi Doc,

Posted a question on 20 July re: asking if symptoms could indicate pregnancy & you replied that they were not

Anyway - be that as it may - very happy to say that.... period did not arrive Sunday 24/7 so yesterday afternoon did a HPT - immediately positive - had a blood test last night just to confirm --- and I am definitely pregnant!

Very very happy about this pregnancy as I lost my baby due to ectopic last year (22 July) after trying for 2years. Also I just lost my Mom on the 22nd June (last month). This baby by no means takes away the hurt of losing my Mom but it certainly does ease the pain.

To all the ladies out there TTC ..... keep faith. My Hubby & I had basically 'given up' and we now have this little one on the way.

Best wishes to all

Congratulations on your pregnancy. Remember though that symptoms only start after the missed period. Many women with similar symptoms as you are not pregnant.

4
Posted by: Sparks | 2005/07/26

Congratulations that is fantastic news!!

I'm very sorry about your Mum.

Sparks

Reply to Sparks
Posted by: BackAgain | 2005/07/26

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am excited beyond words ... but right now it seems like 9 months is soooo long!

But after waiting years for this little miracle I am grateful & am going to enjoy every day until I hold my baby in my arms.

Reply to BackAgain
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/26

Congratulations on your pregnancy! enjoy! take care of yourself and the little one!

Reply to Moi
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/26

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom - especially at this exciting time.

Congrats on your pregnancy - it's an amazing thing to go through. ENJOY every minute because I PROMISE you the 9 months goes by SO QUICKLY!

Reply to SLC