Question
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/12

pregnancy with hip replacement

do you think i will have any problems with a full hip replacement and pregnancy. we are ttc and now i am worried, i had the op done, 9 mnths ago. i do not put alot of weight on, this will be my 5th child...

Karin, I doubt that it will be too much of a problem. You can always ask your orthopaedic surgeon if you want to be 100% sure. Good luck.

4
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/12

nobby, i am happy for you and wish you all the best.

Reply to karin
Posted by: Nobby | 2005/07/12

Karin don;t flatter yourself, I hardly follow you, but with a good % of the posts on this site, especially on the gynae doc forum, it becomes hard not to get aquainted with your own little soap opera of a life...

Actually I couldn't be happier with my life right now. I have everything I ever wanted and am thrilled.

(and I don't need to post my every thought on this site for affirmation, and to get approval of my decisions)

Reply to Nobby
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/12

stick to cybershrink , my life is fuller and more than you could ever hope for, i have a wonderful life, i have a few hickups but hey, i manage, i really appreciate that you have followed me so closely over the sites, i can only hope that your life is as great as mine....

Reply to karin
Posted by: Nobby | 2005/07/12

Yes an ideal pregnancy candidate, someone close to 40 with 4 children (one who is chronically ill), and a young baby,, a predisposition to PND, an attention seeker, and a plastic hip.

Karin wake up and smell the roses, a **5th** child will not make your life complete.... only you can do that. Get your own life.

Reply to Nobby