Question
Posted by: ME | 2007/06/14

Pregnancy Vitamins

These days there are so many vitamins and minerals on the market one never knows which is best to take. Please could someone advise me as to what the best pregnancy vitamins would be to take. I see that you get Pregnavit and Pregnavit MR... Which is the better one? I am in early stages of pregnacy and need to start taking vitamins to ensure my baby gets the best. I am currently taking Cal-C-Vita Immunue Booster and Folic Acid. What else do i need? Thanks a million for your help.

DS24 and Folic Acid is excellent.

4
Posted by: Me | 2007/06/14

Sorry this is the first time i am on this site.

Reply to Me
Posted by: ME | 2007/06/14

Nope not me!! Sorry. I dont believe in abortions.

Reply to ME
Posted by: opinions | 2007/06/14

hi

are you two the same two ladies that gave your opionions about the medical abortion?

Reply to opinions
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/14

I took DS24 when I was pregnant and folic acid and lots of calcium.

Reply to Echelle