Question
Posted by: Unkimited | 2008/01/09

Pregnancy Tests

how soon after unprotected sex can u take a pregnancy test? do you have to wait for your period to be late to take the test?

You have to wait for your period.

3
Posted by: Umlimited | 2008/01/09

I definately do not want to become pregnant - i am on the pill but i missed a day in the same week cycle so i am worried that it mite not have been 100% protection. Thats why i wanted to know if i cud take it now b4 i am actually on my period... any ideas?

Reply to Umlimited
Posted by: Pearl | 2008/01/09

Normally you should wait for your next period to be late then make a test... Are you hoping for a baby? Good luck my dear

Reply to Pearl
Posted by: billy balance | 2008/01/09

unprotected sex
i hope it is the last time you have unprotected sex as it is a danger to you and your partner
risking pregnancy and ofcourse infection and AIDS
if you were hoping for the baby good luck
if not backle up next time
as for when i am not sure maybe after 24 hrs

Reply to billy balance