Question
Posted by: Cinny | 2004/01/06

Pregnancy test showed possitive

Hi there!

Please could you give me some advice. I was on the two month injection. I was due on 26 November, and went on the 27 December 2003 (the clinic always seemed to be closed or they weren't seeing any patients). The sister done a pregnancy test because I complained about the pain in my breasts that I have had for the past 3 weeks. The test showed the first line very clearly, and the second was very faint. She said that it was an indefinite positive, and would only be able to pick up in 2 weeks time.
Since my visit last week, I have a lump in my left breast which has grown bigger, and both breasts especially my nipples are very painful. I also have this horrible(stabbing-like) pain in my stomach for the past week now.

Is it something to worry about?

Thanking you

Cindy

The symptoms may be a result of not having the injection on time. However, the lightly positive pregnancy test may mean that you are pregnant. I would suggest that you have the pregnancy test repeated now. This is more than a week since the first test and it should be positive if you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/01/06

I just found out I'm pregnant, I also had cramps on my stomach and it was very bad, but stopped now. I also did a home pregnancy test and when I went to the doctor to make sure, he only did a home pregnancy test (no blood test) Your breast will become tender and fuller if you are pregnant. So here I am 5weeks and 3days pregnant, and so happy. All the best to you!!! Good Luck!!!

Marlene

Reply to Marlene