Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2005/12/05

Pregnancy test

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a day after i started to use contraceptives(Nordette)for the first time. I was suppose to get my periods that week but because of the contraceptives, my cycle changed and i skipped the inactive pills cause i didn't want to get my period for last month.

But now i'm starting to freak out. My boyfriend told me that there is a possiblility that he might have cum inside of me. And i read that precum can also make you pregnant. So i might just be pregnant.

Now my question is, seeing that i skipped the inactive pills, and i didn't get my periods last month, can i do a HPT now to see if i'm really pregnant.

URGENT!!!

Yes you can do a home pregnancy test now.