Question
Posted by: TTC and wondering | 2007/02/20

Pregnancy symptoms

I've read through a couple of questions regarding this and I see there are some symptoms like lower backache, etc in early pregnancy. What else is there? I have been having mild menstrual cramps for a few weeks, lower backache and headaches and dizziness occasionally. I am also tired, but not exhausted so I don't know if that could be a sign. My period was early last month, so I am not exactly sure when it has to start this month. Are there any other symptoms I can look out for, as I don't want to test too early, or test and it turns out negative....

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

4
Posted by: JAX | 2007/02/20

Hi....

HELP....! recently changed my pill to a lighter dose, but did leave it for a week before i took them. i'm now 5 days late, took a test on Sunday, negative. i'm having slight cramps and am feeling Nauseous, but no actual throwing up or sore breasts or any other pregnancy symptoms!!! Am i pregnant?

Reply to JAX
Posted by: Nix | 2007/02/20

i had very sore nipples, that was my first sign, it felt like they had been cut by blades they were so sore. don't know if that helps you. i was tired in the beginning, only got exhasted in the last week, (am currently 8 weeks). good luck. and don't worry if it turns out to be negitive, all these symptoms could also just be your period is on it's way. lots of baby dust anyway.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: TTC and Wondering | 2007/02/20

HI Jeanne

Thanks for the reply. I am too scared!! If it is negative AGAIN I will be very disappointed, but the wait is becoming too long now as well, because I am not exactly sure when my period is due.......

Reply to TTC and Wondering
Posted by: Jeanne | 2007/02/20

all the symptoms you mention are pregnancy symptoms. Go on, do a test! Good luck!

Reply to Jeanne