Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/11/15

Pregnancy symptoms

Is it it possible for me to be pregnant if my periods are very light(actually spotting once a day) and I also did a urine test and came out negative. The problem is that I have all the other symptoms of pregnancy. my last period before this one was at the end of September

Sounds unlikely that you are pregnant. The blood test is more accurate though.

2
Posted by: mpumi | 2004/11/15

Spotting... maybe yu are, remember HPT are not 100% rather take a blood test which is of course more accurate

Reply to mpumi
Posted by: Whitechiecks | 2004/11/15

I am not sure if I am or not, but my husband is having morning sickness for two weeks and my breast have whitecdry skin on it. I did a home test, and it is negative.

Reply to Whitechiecks